Operational Technical Services (OTS) is one of the fastest growing private water and wastewater utility staffing providers in the country. We provide certified water treatment, distribution, wastewater treatment, collections, engineering, laboratory, water quality, maintenance, and training professionals to municipalities, special districts, and private utilities throughout the country. OTS offers temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and emergency on-call opportunities including great benefits.
Operational Technical Services, (OTS), is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colors, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
LOCATION: Central Valley
POSITION: Maintenance Worker
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: No Certifications Required
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision by a Senior Maintenance Worker, the Maintenance Worker will perform a variety of routine maintenance and construction work throughout the City.
SCHEDULE: TBD Based off company needs. Must be able to work standby, holidays, weekends and overtime as required.
SALARY: Ranges from $17.91 to $25.20 based off of experience + Benefits
- Sweep streets, gutters, and alleys using hand tools
- Maintain and clean canals and drainage ditches using shovel, hoe, rake, pitchfork, and power tools
- Clean air conditioner and heating unit filters
- Move, deliver, and pick up furniture, material, and equipment
- Maintain grounds around facilities
- Spray ditches, canals, levees, and roadsides for weed control
- May drive a truck or other automotive equipment
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Equivalent to the completion of twelfth grade
- Ability to communicate clearly in English (verbally and written)
- Valid Driver’s License
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Employee frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Employee must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds