Operational Technical Services (OTS) is one of the fastest growing private water and wastewater utility staffing providers in the country. We provide certified water treatment, distribution, wastewater treatment, collections, engineering, laboratory, water quality, maintenance, and training professionals to municipalities, special districts, and private utilities throughout the country. OTS offers temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and emergency on-call opportunities including great benefits.
Operational Technical Services, (OTS), is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colors, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
LOCATION: Central Valley
POSITION: Electronic Maintenance Technician II
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: No certifications required
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision by a Senior Electronic Maintenance Technician, the Electronic Maintenance Technician II is an advance journey level position. This position will perform skilled level work in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical wire, electronic alarm and intercom systems, as well as any equipment deemed necessary.
SCHEDULE: TBD Based off company needs. Must be able to work standby, holidays, weekends and overtime as required.
SALARY: Ranges from $30.03 to $42.26 based off of experience + Benefits
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wire, electronic alarm and intercom systems as well as equipment boxes, telephones, lines, switches, circuits and receivers
- Test circuits to locate trouble on lines and circuits; make necessary repairs
- Maintain and locate trouble in alarm boxes and dispatched center console making necessary repairs and performing routine maintenance
- Repair and maintain miscellaneous electronic equipment such as tape recorders, waterflow alarms, burglar alarms, emergency light alarm systems, intercom systems and energy control systems
- Maintain and locate trouble in wire alarm boxes, testing, and maintaining auxiliary power supply batteries
- Operate a variety of electronic diagnostic equipment
- Repair and maintain closed circuit television systems and microprocessor-controlled fire alarm reporting and metering systems
- Repair keyless digital locks and microprocessor-controlled energy management systems
- Prepare a variety of records and activity reports
- Provide technical assistance to lower level staff as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Equivalent to the completion of twelfth grade
- Ability to communicate clearly in English (verbally and written)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of five years of experience in electrical and electronic system installation, maintenance, and repair work
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Employee frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Employee must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds