OTS Inc. facilitates a technical institute providing education and hands-on training. We currently offer the following programs
- Water Distribution Course Grades 1-2 (36hr hybrid class)
- Water Treatment Course Grades 1-2 (36hr hybrid class)
- Water Treatment and Distribution Review Grades 1-2 (16hr hybrid class)
- Water Treatment and Distribution Review Grades 3-4 (16hr hybrid class)
- Water Treatment Review Grade 5 (20hr 2.5 day course)
- Hands on facility training (Jan 2022)
- 1 Year apprenticeship program (Jan 2022)
Our programs are designed to supply a pipeline of workers in response to an unmet and overwhelming need for trained professionals who can oversee water supply, wastewater treatment, and emergency response and disaster recovery at a local and national level.
Aspiring students and industry veterans will benefit from hands-on, high-quality vocational training that will connect to high-wage employment opportunities.
Contact us for more information and get started today in one of our programs.